October 22, 2018, 04:24:48 AM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 169190 times)

Sophie [ Hogwarts Admin ]
1792 Posts  •  twenty-four
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2018, 07:11:41 PM »
welcome @Daniella!! thirding all that has been said... we are super welcoming and it's always refreshing and exciting to get new drivers around the site. We will offer a thousand connections once you decide what sort of character you want to start with <33 feel free to PM me (or anyone!) about ooc stuff or ic ideas and we'll be sure to help you get going on the site!

cutie patooties ~ sandbox ~ comfort zone ~ samm and the slyths ~ taco love

Daniella [ OOC Account ]
5 Posts
« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2018, 12:14:14 AM »
@Livvy:  Thank you for the welcome, glad I found MH.

@Christine:  Twins are exciting.  Funnily, I'm a fraternal twin with a slightly older brother, and our mother is an identical twin.  And thanks for the information about the sandbox, still in the planning stages of a character.

@Olivia:  Good luck next Friday!  My pregnancy has been fine so far, bur I've been warned by family that it could change.
I was actually home-schooled so things like cliques are foreign to me.  My parents moved a lot, so I always found something to talk about with everyone.  As for my friends, one had a character name Dmitriy something, a Russian character.  The other friend was working on a character named Aislinn Tierney.  I remember that last name because it's my mother's last name.

@Sophie:  Thank you for the welcome!  I'm still plotting the character in my head, but I'll be sure to make a sandbox when she/he is fleshed out a little bit more.

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
219 Posts  •  40
« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2018, 01:05:50 AM »
@Daniella Welcome :) sounds like MH will be  a perfect fit for you. I had to be on a lot of bead rest with my little one so I know how board you might get. :)

Good Luck I hope you have a blast and I love the writing!

Maurice Moreau [ Ombrelune ]
784 Posts  •  16  •  played by Nermal
« Reply #438 on: April 02, 2018, 11:32:54 AM »
Hi?
I’m a harmless computer dyslectic, often confused but a happy creature nonetheless. I am a very old/new member of this site and very different from my character.
Be nice  :) 

/Nermal

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
219 Posts  •  40
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2018, 06:01:32 PM »
Quote from: Maurice Moreau link=msg=1000817497 date=1522665174
Hi?
I’m a harmless computer dyslectic, often confused but a happy creature nonetheless. I am a very old/new member of this site and very different from my character.
Be nice  :) 

/Nermal

Welcome/ back? (old/new) hehe.

I saw your request for a Half blood Fiance. Did you find one yet? I have a char still waiting to be approved but she is 19 turning 20 in oct. ( A little old, I am not sure if you are her type >< Unless she did it for fun. ) If you cant find one maybe I can make one :)

Otherwise Good LUCK!

Leah Miller [ Horned Serpent ]
26 Posts  •  Twelve  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Leah Miller
« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2018, 09:16:30 PM »
Hello, my name is Leah, both in and out of character. I attend Ilvermorny, as I'm American by birth, and I was sorted into Horned Serpent. I can be a bit shy and nervous when meeting new people or entering into new situations, so please be patient with me! When I get used to you, I'm a very kind and personable person, so I look forward to making new friends and talking with everyone!

Here's my character sheet if anyone is interested: http://www.magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile#charactersheet

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
1990 Posts  •  27  •  she/her
« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2018, 09:38:06 PM »
Hello, my name is Leah, both in and out of character. I attend Ilvermorny, as I'm American by birth, and I was sorted into Horned Serpent. I can be a bit shy and nervous when meeting new people or entering into new situations, so please be patient with me! When I get used to you, I'm a very kind and personable person, so I look forward to making new friends and talking with everyone!

Here's my character sheet if anyone is interested: http://www.magical-hogwarts.com/index.php?action=profile#charactersheet

@Leah Fitchie Miller Hi and welcome, Leah! I’m Olivia, one of the admins and head of the Mentor Team. ^^ So great to have you with us!! I’m also in the U.S. - Pottermore put me in Pukwudgie. ;)

In terms of characters, my Sixth Year Wampus @Carrie Marshall is a Magbob (the American term for “Muggleborn” that we’ve adopted here on MH) and would be happy to take your girl under her wing if that’s something she’d want! Carrie loves mentoring younger girls so we could connect them in that way if you’d like. ^^

Looking forward to seeing you around!!

available mostly from 6pm-9pm EST on weekdays until Nov 2nd

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
219 Posts  •  40
« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2018, 09:53:11 PM »
I have @Sylvia Crowne . She is a Horned Serpent too.  She is almost always willing to join in.

3 Posts  •  11  •  Straight  •  played by Boodle
  • Sorted Account
« Reply #443 on: July 14, 2018, 02:50:46 AM »
you guess can call me Boodle I would love to be here forever and go to classes here and have a Hogwarts House  :)
Home is where Hogwarts is

Samm [ Ilvermorny Admin ]
1309 Posts  •  28
« Reply #444 on: July 14, 2018, 02:53:27 AM »
Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
i ain't afraid of no ghost.

samm and the slyths durmermornyiated

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
1990 Posts  •  27  •  she/her
« Reply #445 on: July 14, 2018, 02:58:20 AM »
Hi and welcome @boodle9488 ! I'm Olivia, one of the admins and head of the Mentor Team. ^^ Excited to have you here!

available mostly from 6pm-9pm EST on weekdays until Nov 2nd

Kaisa [ Super-Admin ]
227 Posts
« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2018, 03:03:01 AM »
Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
219 Posts  •  40
« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2018, 05:52:29 AM »
 Welcome Boodle! :) Awesome to have you!

3 Posts  •  11  •  Straight  •  played by Boodle
  • Sorted Account
« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2018, 06:39:00 PM »
Hello I am Skye Chambers but you can call me Skye for short I am new here I have roleplayed before though but feel free to guide me if you please
Home is where Hogwarts is

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
219 Posts  •  40
« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
Welcome Skye! I am looking forward to role playing with you!

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!