Skip to main content

Topic: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts! (Read 162668 times) previous topic - next topic

Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
Hi.

So you're new? Why don't you come, stop by and say hello. This is a good place to make some first acquaintances and to get yourself started.

We'd be thrilled if you could tell us your name and maybe a little bit about yourself. Don't be shy. We're a very friendly and outgoing lot and always happy to meet new people.

• Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 07:53:24 AM by Declan O'Dwyer

Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
Reply #1
Uh... Well... Hi, I guess. You can call me Raven. I'd rather go by that than my real name. I'm new to this, although I have roleplayed before. I think I'm a decent writer, although I know my writing still needs a lot of improvement. Uh... About me: I play the keyboard, although not very well yet. I like to draw, especially original cartoon style characters. I also can read for hours if I find a book I want to read! So, uh... Bye I guess!  :)
~Raven (• •)/)

Reply #2
Hey Raven, I'm Rinn! Welcome to MH :)

• Desislava Daskalova
  • [*]
  • Klyk Vampira
  • “Yeah he’s cute, but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruptions in hierarchies of power that plague this world”
Reply #3
hey, raven! welcome to mh! can't wait to see you around some more.
if you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. <333

i'm mickie, by the way. i hope you'll like it here! everyone's really welcoming.

i  '  l  l      c  h  e  w      y  o  u      u  p      a  n  d      i  '  l  l      s  p  i  t      y  o  u      o  u  t
 c  a  u  s  e    t  h  a  t  '  s    w  h  a  t    y  o  u  n  g    l  o  v  e    i  s    a  l  l    a  b  o  u  t

• Jari Trickett
  • [*]
  • Hufflepuff
  • “What's the point of wearing your favorite rocket ship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?”
Reply #4
Welcome to MH Raven! I'm Samm, got any good book suggestions for me? lol I'm the same way but I haven't found anything good in a while :] if I can help you with anything on the site let me know.

Reply #5
Hello, I just registered a few days ago and haven't filled out my character sheet yet.

You can call me Nathaniel, which is what my character name is going to be. I have yet to think of a good last name for him.

I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and can even quote the movies word for word (as well as the first book.) I haven't actually roleplayed Harry Potter stuff before, but I have done roleplay in another fandom before.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying here and hope to enjoy the company as well.

• Alvin Hadditch
  • [*]
  • Quidditch Player
  • AAAAAAAAAAALVIIIIN!!
Reply #6

Hello, I just registered a few days ago and haven't filled out my character sheet yet.

You can call me Nathaniel, which is what my character name is going to be. I have yet to think of a good last name for him.

I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and can even quote the movies word for word (as well as the first book.) I haven't actually roleplayed Harry Potter stuff before, but I have done roleplay in another fandom before.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying here and hope to enjoy the company as well.

Welcome =D I'm Castor. Great to have you here!

• Yelena Romanova
  • [*]
  • Klyk Vampira
  • "He's more myself than I am."
Reply #7
welcome, nathaniel!
i'm jenny and i'm pretty sure you'll like it here.
everyone is super friendly and welcoming.

W E   A R E   T H E   R E C K L E S S ,   W E   A R E   T H E   W I L D   Y O U T H

• Tori Cooper
  • [*]
  • Hufflepuff
  • her heart was made of liquid sunsets
Reply #8
Hi Nathaniel!

I'm Georgia, welcome to Magical Hogwarts! Like Castor and Jenny said, we're all really nice and welcoming here, so I can guarantee you'll settle in well :)

• Elias Deyer
  • [*]
  • Slytherin
  • is secretly jealous of merlin's mangy pants.
Reply #9
Ditto what Georgia said! We are very nice and helpful!

Reply #10
Hi, I'm Nonnie. I just joined here after reading the rules and setting stuff. This site looked really nice, so I thought I should join. I'm a little confused as to how to use the sandbox though. I know I could just submit an application now, but I want to run some ideas by people first.

• Tori Cooper
  • [*]
  • Hufflepuff
  • her heart was made of liquid sunsets
Reply #11

Hi, I'm Nonnie. I just joined here after reading the rules and setting stuff. This site looked really nice, so I thought I should join. I'm a little confused as to how to use the sandbox though. I know I could just submit an application now, but I want to run some ideas by people first.

Hey Nonnie! I'm Georgia :)

Tis is a really nice place, and everyone here is really nice, so you'll settle in well. As for how to use the sandbox - you can just start a new topic (there's a button at the top) and put what you have so far on your character sheet in there. It's a good place to meet new people and find connections for your character, as well as get bits of advice and help from other members!

• Cosimo Marconi
  • [*]
  • Papillonlisse
  • so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Reply #12
Hi! I'm Vannah. Welcome to MH!

In the sandbox you can make your own topic, call it whatever you want and either work on your sheet in there before editing it into your profile or just use it as a place to post some ideas - you'll always get some responses/feedback if you ask for it!

<333

EDIT: Georgia beat me to it XD

• Elias Deyer
  • [*]
  • Slytherin
  • is secretly jealous of merlin's mangy pants.
Reply #13
Hey Nonnie!

If you have any questions or concerns about your character or how to fill out your character sheet don't hesitate to personal message one of us on the Mentor Team or Admin Team!

@Aoife Flynn

By the way, that's a beautiful character name!

• Seth Avery
  • [*]
  • Slytherin
  • Secret Cuddler
Reply #14
Hello Everyone =) I'm Aly and I just wanted to say I'm glad to be here and that I can't wait to start working on my character's profile! ^^
So hi!