Skip to main content

Topic: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts! (Read 162667 times) previous topic - next topic

• Sophie
  • [*]
  • Hogwarts Admin
  • Hogwarts Main Admin
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
Reply #435
welcome @Daniella!! thirding all that has been said... we are super welcoming and it's always refreshing and exciting to get new drivers around the site. We will offer a thousand connections once you decide what sort of character you want to start with <33 feel free to PM me (or anyone!) about ooc stuff or ic ideas and we'll be sure to help you get going on the site!

• Daniella
  • [*]
  • OOC Account
Reply #436
@Livvy:  Thank you for the welcome, glad I found MH.

@Christine:  Twins are exciting.  Funnily, I'm a fraternal twin with a slightly older brother, and our mother is an identical twin.  And thanks for the information about the sandbox, still in the planning stages of a character.

@Olivia:  Good luck next Friday!  My pregnancy has been fine so far, bur I've been warned by family that it could change.
I was actually home-schooled so things like cliques are foreign to me.  My parents moved a lot, so I always found something to talk about with everyone.  As for my friends, one had a character name Dmitriy something, a Russian character.  The other friend was working on a character named Aislinn Tierney.  I remember that last name because it's my mother's last name.

@Sophie:  Thank you for the welcome!  I'm still plotting the character in my head, but I'll be sure to make a sandbox when she/he is fleshed out a little bit more.

• Chaw
  • [*]
  • OOC Account
Reply #437
@Daniella Welcome :) sounds like MH will be  a perfect fit for you. I had to be on a lot of bead rest with my little one so I know how board you might get. :)

Good Luck I hope you have a blast and I love the writing!

Chaw's novelties from Sandbox to Shipper

Reply #438
Hi?
I'm a harmless computer dyslectic, often confused but a happy creature nonetheless. I am a very old/new member of this site and very different from my character.
Be nice  :) 

/Nermal

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

• Chaw
  • [*]
  • OOC Account
Reply #439
Hi?
I'm a harmless computer dyslectic, often confused but a happy creature nonetheless. I am a very old/new member of this site and very different from my character.
Be nice  :) 

/Nermal

Welcome/ back? (old/new) hehe.

I saw your request for a Half blood Fiance. Did you find one yet? I have a char still waiting to be approved but she is 19 turning 20 in oct. ( A little old, I am not sure if you are her type >< Unless she did it for fun. ) If you cant find one maybe I can make one :)

Otherwise Good LUCK!

Chaw's novelties from Sandbox to Shipper