April 23, 2019, 09:18:17 AM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 176995 times)

Melia Moore [ Artist ]
6 Posts  •  28  •  Straight  •  played by Stella
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2019, 01:13:15 PM »
Hello!!!
My name is Stella and I used to have an account here in the past!!it must have been like 5-6 years ago. Im from greece ahd im 28 years old!! Not married, currently unemployed and i have a dog named Patsi and a cat named Geppetto!!

I have extra free time in my hands, and im trying to keep myself busy! Im learning acoustic guitar and Im writing in my blog, short stories in greek, like 10 chapters lenght. I figured out that i should start again here since I want to improve my english as well, and you do have a nice community here as i remember from the past. Thank you for having me here!!

My character is Melia and she is also 28 years old an artist from London. Character sheet was always tricky for me, so i could use any help i can get!!! 😁😁😁

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
2474 Posts  •  27  •  she/her
« Reply #511 on: January 28, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »
Hello!!!
My name is Stella and I used to have an account here in the past!!it must have been like 5-6 years ago. Im from greece ahd im 28 years old!! Not married, currently unemployed and i have a dog named Patsi and a cat named Geppetto!!

I have extra free time in my hands, and im trying to keep myself busy! Im learning acoustic guitar and Im writing in my blog, short stories in greek, like 10 chapters lenght. I figured out that i should start again here since I want to improve my english as well, and you do have a nice community here as i remember from the past. Thank you for having me here!!

My character is Melia and she is also 28 years old an artist from London. Character sheet was always tricky for me, so i could use any help i can get!!! 😁😁😁

Hi and welcome back, Stella! Great to have you with us again! I’m Olivia, one of the admins and head of the Mentor Team. ^^

Apologies, I’m at work until later this evening but I’ll drop you a PM with regard to your mentor request as soon as I get home! Should be in the next 6ish hours at worst. Happy to help you with your sheet!
|| pinterest | Anni 2017 | gryff!pride ||

very busy until June 6th

Inga [ OOC Account ]
654 Posts
« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2019, 04:54:36 PM »
welcome back Stella. Good to see you found your way back to MH.

Melia Moore [ Artist ]
« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2019, 05:07:09 PM »
Thank you!!! Good to be back!!!  ;D

Its ok Olivia!! I can wait!!!  ;) ;) ;)

Heather [ OOC Account ]
503 Posts  •  27  •  Heterosexual
« Reply #514 on: January 28, 2019, 05:15:34 PM »
Welcome back. :)
<333

Tallulah Rook [ Hufflepuff ]
8 Posts  •  12  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Tallulah Rook
« Reply #515 on: February 05, 2019, 12:28:28 AM »
Hello all!

I'm Mizz. Many many many years ago, like more than 10 years ago, I used to write on a site similar to this (back when a new one seemed to pop up every week). I have always loved writing but find it hard to come up with a complete world to live in, so I choose to live in the magical world JK gave us!

A little about myself; I am 29 years old (though it feels like 89). I'm originally from Connecticut but relocated to Arizona about three years ago. I am happily engaged to a pain in the butt. I'm an underpaid and over worked 6th grade Social Studies teacher in much need of a break from reality. I have the cutest and most annoying Chiweenie who is currently battling the keyboard for my love. I'm absolutely addicted to the Sims and anything deemed "nerdy". I guess I am really a child that never grew up.

I really look forward to creating magic with you guys!

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
« Reply #516 on: February 05, 2019, 12:51:27 AM »
Hello all!

I'm Mizz. Many many many years ago, like more than 10 years ago, I used to write on a site similar to this (back when a new one seemed to pop up every week). I have always loved writing but find it hard to come up with a complete world to live in, so I choose to live in the magical world JK gave us!

A little about myself; I am 29 years old (though it feels like 89). I'm originally from Connecticut but relocated to Arizona about three years ago. I am happily engaged to a pain in the butt. I'm an underpaid and over worked 6th grade Social Studies teacher in much need of a break from reality. I have the cutest and most annoying Chiweenie who is currently battling the keyboard for my love. I'm absolutely addicted to the Sims and anything deemed "nerdy". I guess I am really a child that never grew up.

@Tallulah Rook Hi and welcome, Mizz! I'm Olivia, one of the admins and head of the Mentor Team. Congrats on getting Sorted so quickly and let us know if you have questions as you get oriented!
I can offer my rising Fourth Year 'Puff @Aase Trickett-Cassoway as a friend for Tallulah if you'd like - feel free to drop me a PM or post in my shipper (or create your own!)

very busy until June 6th

Sophie [ OOC Account ]
1743 Posts  •  twenty-four
« Reply #517 on: February 05, 2019, 05:31:53 AM »
Welcome to MH, Mizz! I also have a young Hufflepuff, @Janne Trickett, who would be delighted to know Tallulah <33 Let me know if there's any questions we can answer for you!

Melia Moore [ Artist ]
« Reply #518 on: February 05, 2019, 01:22:40 PM »
Hello @Tallulah Rook!! It's great to meet you! My name is Stella, i'm 28 years old and I'm from greece!!! Welcome!!

Tallulah Rook [ Hufflepuff ]
8 Posts  •  12  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Tallulah Rook
« Reply #519 on: February 10, 2019, 05:34:28 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

JT [ OOC Account ]
679 Posts  •  28  •  Gay as Skittles
« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2019, 05:51:27 PM »
Hello all!

Eyy, a fellow tired teacher! I teach English Lit and Journalism to Years 10, 11, and 12. I'm returning from a hiatus and trying to fight the Sunday dread by lurking here instead of lesson planning

Ann [ OOC Account ]
132 Posts  •  25
« Reply #521 on: February 23, 2019, 07:53:22 PM »
Hi,

I'm Ann! I'm 25, from Scotland. I used to be on this site like 8 years ago when I first went to university! I now don't write at all and thought this would be a nice way to encourage me to restart and help relax after a long day!

Don't know what else to say!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 06:41:32 PM by Ann »

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
« Reply #522 on: February 23, 2019, 08:02:47 PM »
Hi,

I'm Seona (just call me Ann though)! I'm 25, from Scotland. I used to be on this site like 8 years ago when I first went to university! I now don't write at all and thought this would be a nice way to encourage me to restart and help relax after a long day!

Don't know what else to say!!

@babblybrook Hey again, Ann! Welcome back!! I've already mentioned everything I usually say (making a sandbox, etc.) in your welcome PM so I won't bore you with repetition hahah.

Any idea what sort of character you'd like to make? I've got quite a few to offer as connections if you're interested!

very busy until June 6th

Ann [ OOC Account ]
132 Posts  •  25
« Reply #523 on: February 23, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »
@babblybrook Hey again, Ann! Welcome back!! I've already mentioned everything I usually say (making a sandbox, etc.) in your welcome PM so I won't bore you with repetition hahah.

Any idea what sort of character you'd like to make? I've got quite a few to offer as connections if you're interested!

Just trying to get my head round all the different guides!!

Emm.... probably a British female, not sure if a student or adult would be better! I'd be interested in connections - it would stop me having to think of a whole family!!!

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
« Reply #524 on: February 23, 2019, 08:41:37 PM »
Just trying to get my head round all the different guides!!

Emm.... probably a British female, not sure if a student or adult would be better! I'd be interested in connections - it would stop me having to think of a whole family!!!

haha yes we do have a lot of resources!

great! feel free to peruse my sandbox (link is on the left under my avatar) and see if anyone appeals to you. offhand, from the UK I have:
@Emma Hennings (English) - room for connections on her dad's side which is English
@Keela Doyle (Irish) - room on her dad's side; would need to contact @Toya if wanting to connect to her mom's side (Regan)
@Aase Trickett-Cassoway (English) - would need to contact Vannah (@Freya Trickett) since the Tricketts are her family
@Ben Fletcher (English) - would need to contact @Sioban since the Fletchers are her family
@Jacqueline MacClelland (Scottish) - room for connections on both mom's and dad's sides

feel free to drop me a line in my sandbox or via PM!

very busy until June 6th

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Hogwarts Anew
Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!