May 26, 2019, 02:04:42 AM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 178363 times)

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
333 Posts  •  40
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #525 on: February 25, 2019, 09:02:24 AM »
Just trying to get my head round all the different guides!!

Emm.... probably a British female, not sure if a student or adult would be better! I'd be interested in connections - it would stop me having to think of a whole family!!!

Possible family connection with @Carey Baisley. He currently lives in Stanford area . You can contact @Reagan Baisley for more info or see the family background for info.

Looking for someone to thread with? Send me a PM.
Chaw's novelties from Sandbox to Shipper. 

Kelly [ OOC Account ]
122 Posts  •  29  •  Straight
« Reply #526 on: March 02, 2019, 02:16:37 PM »
I'm so overwhelmed in a fantastic way! Sheets are in the profiles, there are OOC Accounts, there are LIKE BUTTONS. OMFG.

*waves* I'm returning from an over 8 year absense. XDD I lived in here constantly I'd say 2007-2011 ish? Alias' Mae & Char in the past.

Super excited to create my *first* character again, haha. A ton has change in my life in the past 8+ years, but I'm so in need of a fabulous distraction and what better way than MH.

Going to make a Sandbox shortly (squeeee soo excited those are still around xD), and so if anyone would like to offer some connex that would be rad!

K I'll stop boring everyone with my reminiscing.

<33333

Kel

SEMI-HIATUS
catch me on skype

Elena [ Guest ]
« Reply #527 on: March 02, 2019, 02:21:14 PM »
welcome back again!! <33 I can't wait to see what character you'll make and I'll 100% offer all the connectionsssss~

Tye [ OOC Account ]
42 Posts
« Reply #528 on: March 02, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »
I'm so overwhelmed in a fantastic way! Sheets are in the profiles, there are OOC Accounts, there are LIKE BUTTONS. OMFG.

*waves* I'm returning from an over 8 year absense. XDD I lived in here constantly I'd say 2007-2011 ish? Alias' Mae & Char in the past.

Super excited to create my *first* character again, haha. A ton has change in my life in the past 8+ years, but I'm so in need of a fabulous distraction and what better way than MH.

Going to make a Sandbox shortly (squeeee soo excited those are still around xD), and so if anyone would like to offer some connex that would be rad!

<33333

Kel

Welcome back Kelly :)

Olivia [ Beauxbatons Admin ]
2469 Posts  •  28  •  she/her  •  played by Olivia
« Reply #529 on: March 02, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

<33333

Kel

I’ve already spammed your sandbox hahah but welcome back!! Let us know if you need anything!
|| pinterest | Anni 2017 | gryff!pride ||

very busy until June 6th

Gabriella Morfessa [ Dark Wizard ]
1605 Posts  •  32  •  Straight, Sapiosexual  •  played by Miss Mori
« Reply #530 on: March 22, 2019, 11:59:58 AM »
Holy bannannas this account is still here....

well. um.... I'm Back. I blame Carys. in the best of ways. she started talking to me about what Gabriella might have been up to all these years. and i realized how much i missed my home.

I definitly get the shock that Kelly mentioned :o i need to make a new sandbox....

ooooh and MIRACLE OF MIRACLES CARYS SAVED GABBY"S SHEET FOR ME!!! so rewriting her will be easy.
“What happens when people open their hearts? They get better.” ― Haruki Murakami

Dermod Larkin Morfessa [ Death Eater ]
1427 Posts  •  59  •  Straight  •  played by Carys
« Reply #531 on: March 22, 2019, 05:56:00 PM »

well. um.... I'm Back. I blame Carys. in the best of ways. she started talking to me about what Gabriella might have been up to all these years. and i realized how much i missed my home.

I definitly get the shock that Kelly mentioned :o i need to make a new sandbox....

ooooh and MIRACLE OF MIRACLES CARYS SAVED GABBY"S SHEET FOR ME!!! so rewriting her will be easy.

...and all is right with the world.

« Reply #532 on: March 22, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »

WHATTTT welcome back!!! I don’t remember if we’ve ever formally “met”, but I definitely remember you! Let us know if you need anything as you get re-oriented. ^^

very busy until June 6th

Miss Mori [ OOC Account ]
32 Posts  •  30  •  Bi-sexual, Polyamorous
« Reply #533 on: March 22, 2019, 06:24:00 PM »
Honestly, yes. This is all so new and confusing lol. Im almost done rewriting gabriellas sheet. I really just need someone to help me get re oriented lol

« Reply #534 on: March 22, 2019, 06:40:08 PM »
Honestly, yes. This is all so new and confusing lol. Im almost done rewriting gabriellas sheet. I really just need someone to help me get re oriented lol

Woo go you! I’m more than happy to help if you’d like! Feel free to drop me a PM anytime. ^^ I’m at work for another hour or two at least but will be around and available for the rest of the night afterwards!

I’ll Sort this account as your OOC for you in the meantime 😉

very busy until June 6th

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Hogwarts Anew
Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!