March 21, 2019, 06:48:37 PM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 175877 times)

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
308 Posts  •  40
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #525 on: February 25, 2019, 09:02:24 AM »
Just trying to get my head round all the different guides!!

Emm.... probably a British female, not sure if a student or adult would be better! I'd be interested in connections - it would stop me having to think of a whole family!!!

Possible family connection with @Carey Baisley. He currently lives in Stanford area . You can contact @Reagan Baisley for more info or see the family background for info.

Looking for someone to thread with? Send me a PM.
Chaw's novelties from Sandbox to Shipper. 

Kelly [ OOC Account ]
72 Posts  •  29  •  Straight
« Reply #526 on: March 02, 2019, 02:16:37 PM »
I'm so overwhelmed in a fantastic way! Sheets are in the profiles, there are OOC Accounts, there are LIKE BUTTONS. OMFG.

*waves* I'm returning from an over 8 year absense. XDD I lived in here constantly I'd say 2007-2011 ish? Alias' Mae & Char in the past.

Super excited to create my *first* character again, haha. A ton has change in my life in the past 8+ years, but I'm so in need of a fabulous distraction and what better way than MH.

Going to make a Sandbox shortly (squeeee soo excited those are still around xD), and so if anyone would like to offer some connex that would be rad!

K I'll stop boring everyone with my reminiscing.

<33333

Kel

Elena [ Super-Admin ]
1982 Posts  •  28  •  she/her
« Reply #527 on: March 02, 2019, 02:21:14 PM »
welcome back again!! <33 I can't wait to see what character you'll make and I'll 100% offer all the connectionsssss~

Tye [ OOC Account ]
41 Posts
« Reply #528 on: March 02, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »
I'm so overwhelmed in a fantastic way! Sheets are in the profiles, there are OOC Accounts, there are LIKE BUTTONS. OMFG.

*waves* I'm returning from an over 8 year absense. XDD I lived in here constantly I'd say 2007-2011 ish? Alias' Mae & Char in the past.

Super excited to create my *first* character again, haha. A ton has change in my life in the past 8+ years, but I'm so in need of a fabulous distraction and what better way than MH.

Going to make a Sandbox shortly (squeeee soo excited those are still around xD), and so if anyone would like to offer some connex that would be rad!

<33333

Kel

Welcome back Kelly :)

Olivia [ Super-Admin ]
2363 Posts  •  27  •  she/her
« Reply #529 on: March 02, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

<33333

Kel

I’ve already spammed your sandbox hahah but welcome back!! Let us know if you need anything!

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Hogwarts Anew
Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!