July 21, 2019, 02:18:13 AM

Author Topic:  Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!  (Read 181549 times)

Cordelia Leighton [ Inactive Character ]
468 Posts  •  played by Fosse
Re: Welcome to Magical Hogwarts!
« Reply #540 on: June 18, 2019, 07:39:49 AM »
I was on this site back in 2012 as a teenager and recently stumbled upon it again! This is an old character account, but after seven years i think i'm new again. I'm Fosse, though if anyone remembers me it'll be as Pearls. I just finished college and i'm excited to have the time to write and rp again!
i just want to be ok, be ok, be ok, i just want to be ok today
i just want to feel today, feel today, feel today, i just want to feel something today

| sheet | sandbox | shipper |

Chaw [ OOC Account ]
357 Posts  •  40
« Reply #541 on: June 18, 2019, 07:58:22 AM »
I was on this site back in 2012 as a teenager and recently stumbled upon it again! This is an old character account, but after seven years i think i'm new again. I'm Fosse, though if anyone remembers me it'll be as Pearls. I just finished college and i'm excited to have the time to write and rp again!

Hi, Fosse! I am new but there is quite a few players that would likely remember you. I just wanted to say welcome back and I am looking forward to threading with you!

Chaw

Looking for someone to thread with? Send me a PM.
Chaw's novelties from Sandbox to Shipper. 

Amelia Hollingberry [ Ravenclaw ]
485 Posts  •  16  •  Asexual  •  played by Axel/Alice
« Reply #542 on: June 18, 2019, 08:03:00 AM »

I was here during that time I think! I went by Alice and I had this character back then if it sparks any memories!

Mimi [ OOC Account ]
182 Posts  •  28
« Reply #543 on: June 18, 2019, 08:14:04 AM »
Welcome back, Fosse! \o/
I'm Mimi and I'm pretty new-ish!

Can't wait to see your characters in action!
A little all over the place until July'19 ish. Sorry. ><

- S A N D B O X -

Maya [ OOC Account ]
53 Posts  •  27  •  she/her
« Reply #544 on: June 18, 2019, 08:34:15 AM »
Welcome back! I've just also recently rediscovered MH, and it's been a blast

Olivia [ Beauxbatons Admin ]
2563 Posts  •  28  •  she/her  •  played by Olivia
« Reply #545 on: June 18, 2019, 12:07:45 PM »

welcome back!! I def remember you (as Pearls) and Cordy! the Medwyn Cooper mentioned in her sheet was my WIP Hufflepuff that I never ended up making 😂 I think she and @Keela Doyle were friends too?

feel free to drop me a line if you’d like any help getting re-oriented!

Kelly [ OOC Account ]
159 Posts  •  29  •  Straight
« Reply #546 on: June 18, 2019, 05:55:07 PM »

OMG hiii!! I made that set for Cordelia!! <333 So evidently I was around back in the day when you were before I took off for a million years too >< My old alias was Char haha

Welcome back!! I'm back too! lol

HIATUS UNTIL JULY 19

Daphne [ Head Admin ]
898 Posts  •  30 years old  •  Bisexual
« Reply #547 on: June 19, 2019, 12:22:43 AM »

i remember you! welcome back!

Fosse [ OOC Account ]
42 Posts  •  22  •  They/Them
« Reply #548 on: June 19, 2019, 03:51:38 AM »
Chaw, Mimi, Maya, thank you! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

I was here during that time I think! I went by Alice and I had this character back then if it sparks any memories!
I think I remember seeing you around! Hope to get to know you and your characters better this time around :P

welcome back!! I def remember you (as Pearls) and Cordy! the Medwyn Cooper mentioned in her sheet was my WIP Hufflepuff that I never ended up making 😂 I think she and @Keela Doyle were friends too?

feel free to drop me a line if you’d like any help getting re-oriented!
RIP Medwyn, a concept gone too soon 😪 glad to see you're still here!

OMG hiii!! I made that set for Cordelia!! <333 So evidently I was around back in the day when you were before I took off for a million years too >< My old alias was Char haha

Welcome back!! I'm back too! lol
I CANNOT BELIEVE!! I still love this set it was one of the happy surprises logging into the old account. Thank you again for it and welcome back too!

i remember you! welcome back!
😄 thanks daphne!!

people can come head over to my incredibly empty sandbox to keep chatting!

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Hogwarts Anew
Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!