Author Topic: [Solved] Delete thread  (Read 222 times)

[Solved] Delete thread
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:58:58 AM »
Hi!

Is it possible to delete this thread for me? I just realized I posted using my master account rather than my character's. Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:13:44 AM by Ashton »
GONE UNTIL LATE JULY 2018

- S A N D B O X -

• Offline Ashton
    • Sandbox/Games Admin
    • Ashton
    • 21 🍑
    • she/her 🌸
    • 935 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      but seriously though... margaritas. Keep cute and kitty on~ღ "This driver was sorted into the noble house of Gryffindor during Anniversary 2017" ~ Gryffindor placed in 1st during the House Cup with 2497 points. "I survived Anniversary 2017 # dead" Jenny's Holiday 2016 Prize Jenny's FPP 2016 Sapphire Reward Complete with Gumdrop Buttons
    Re: Delete thread
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 10:13:31 AM »
    @Mimi all done!

• Offline Olivia
  • Re: Delete thread
    « Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 12:45:00 PM »
    @Mimi just as a heads-up - if you have your child accounts linked to your master (and you’re logged into your master), then you can modify any of your posts and choose any of your linked child accounts from the drop-down list to switch whose account the post is from!
    Exception to this is Unsorted accounts since you can’t link those to your master. <33

Re: Delete thread
    « Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 08:32:16 AM »
    Oh, gotcha! I should really explore the modify posting options more. Thanks for the heads-up! <3333

EDIT: I've just tested it out and I've gotta say... THIS WHOLE SITE IS TRULY MAGICAL OMG MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:42:42 AM by Mimi »
    GONE UNTIL LATE JULY 2018

- S A N D B O X -

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

Static Affiliates

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
    Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!