Author Topic:  I'ma dress up like a robber and wear all black [Mihaela]  (Read 114 times)

• Offline Lev Leskov
    • what doesn't kill you gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humour
    • Dylan
    • Sixteen
    • Heterosexual
    • 46 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    I'ma dress up like a robber and wear all black [Mihaela]
    « on: April 25, 2018, 05:56:52 PM »
    Nobody's gonna find out where I hid you at
    You'll get abducted and be my hostage
    Let's play a game tonight

It had been a long time coming, he knew, but Lev was still nervous as hell. Ever since summer, things hadn't been quite normal between him and his best friend, Mihaela. There had been something else there, something new, and it was always hovering below the surface, as though if they scratched too hard they might be able to find it. He was afraid to disturb it, but he had grown to know exactly what it was. He wasn't confused anymore. Christmas had helped him figure that out, at the very least. He had spent the winter holidays with her as well, and the feeling had only grown stronger the more time he spent with her. It was attraction. It was liking, real liking.

Lev typically dated any girl that showed any interest in him, but this was different than that. He had asked around, spoken to a few girls about what to do, but he was completely lost trying to imagine how to proceed when he really liked someone. He knew girls usually liked big romantic gestures, flowers, poetry, all that nancy shit that just wasn't him, but he knew Miha more than other girls. She would laugh herself silly if he wrote her a poem. She would scoff at flowers, because it wasn't personal enough. He had no idea where to begin, but suddenly lovers day was coming up and he had an idea.

It was traditional, for Dragobete, for a boy to kidnap beautiful girls and whisk them away to somewhere nice, somewhere special. It was a game for the boys, and the girls were often honored to be chosen. He didn't know how Mihaela would react to being kidnapped, but he hoped that it could be a way to be romantic without having to do anything cheesy. He had spoken to a few of his male friends and had agreed to throw a party in the woods near the school, a place to take the pretty ladies once they captured them.

He had told his friends that he would only take one girl that night, and his plan was pretty simple. He would kidnap her and take her somewhere secluded, tell her how he felt, maybe they'd make out if he was lucky, and then he would take her to the party to meet with everyone else. If she didn't like him, he could still take her to the party and try to forget... but he had this feeling in his gut that this wasn't a one-sided affair. Even Miha had seemed to spend more time with him lately, wearing less. He thought back to her skimpy fighting regalia from the winter break, and sighed dreamily. That had been just one example, but damn if she didn't look hot as hell in it....

Focus, Lev! He had dressed in dark clothes, better for creeping, and had thought pretty hard about how best to take her. She was strong, and would likely fight him. He knew if he spoke her name or talked at all, she would know it was him and give in, but that would ruin some of the fun, wouldn't it? He wanted to best her, if he could. He knew she would find it hot if he was strong enough to overpower her.... He lingered outside of the Drakonya Krov commons, waiting for her to come out. He had a sack in his hands to cover her head, and hoped that that would be enough for her. Truthfully, he looked forward to the fight. He always loved when she could give as good as she got, and that was just the type of girl she was.

He waited until he saw her familiar brown hair move past him. He crept up behind her, and lowered the sack over her head, pulling back. There was no one around to see her. His familiar hands held her arms tight, firm but gentle. He wasn't in this to hurt her. He wanted her to find out how much he cared. His heart was beating fast and his adrenaline was pumping, and he felt alive, invincible. He could do anything right now, and that included telling her his feelings. Soon.

[member=23710]Samm[/member]  [member=22899]Mihaela Lupesco[/member]

• Offline Mihaela Lupesco
  • Re: I'ma dress up like a robber and wear all black [Mihaela]
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 07:48:22 PM »
    "Get off me!" She shouted from beneath the sack that had just been draped over her eyes, blinding her from her attacker but not leaving her powerless. Mihaela had been trained for moments like this from the day she was old enough to hold a bow. She was never defenseless. Almost as soon as the blindfold was upon her she moved to put up a fight, but whoever was capturing her was just as quick. Her first instinct was the jab her elbow backward toward her attacker but they were already holding her arms down by her sides with some strength. Her adrenaline kicked in faster than her brain ever could and all of her muscles were in attack mode. She wasn't thinking about the fact that she was at school, or that it was Dragobete, or especially that she wasn't back at home in the forest where there were real monsters. She was thinking she had to get away.

Mihaela squirmed against the force holding her back, trying to break free from whoever was holding her down but her options were slim. With some force she butted her head backward, knowing it would hurt if it made contact but catching her attacker off guard would make it worth it. Some witches might of called out for help or crumpled with fear but Mihaela wasn't like most of the milk drinking witches she went to school with. Sure she could barely do math and she had no idea what the rest of the world was like but she was a sharpened weapon and this was her area of expertise. Her arms were held down but her legs and feet were unrestrained. Only seconds after attempting to head butt whoever was behind her she raised one of her worn combat boots half a foot before bringing it slamming down to what she hoped was her assailant's foot. Having no idea who was behind her, holding her captive, taking control, was both terrifying and exciting. She craved this kind of action, finding the day to day of academic achievement more than boring. This was something unexpected, something new, and it made her smile in a mad kind of way. Mihaela was not a normal witch. She was not equipped to fall into step with the rest of the contributing society. Her upbringing had insured that.

"You got to be some kind of stupid.." She said, trying to get some kind of idea of who was holding her. If she couldn't break free she'd have to figure out what she was up against and provoking them was the only tool she had. Maybe it was someone who was mad at her about what happened last year when the young student died, she hadn't pushed him, but she hadn't stopped the others either. Maybe this was some weird test to see if she was fit to lead the Drakonya Krov Quidditch team. Maybe she had irritated some student so much that they took to violence. Mihaela had a list of enemies longer than her silky brown curls. She didn't exactly maintain very many friendships, at any given time she could count on both hands the number of people who were mad at her. Maybe this was her comeuppance, maybe she deserved it. She never would of guessed it was Lev, but she wasn't very good at paying attention to those types of things.

It took her months to realize her own feelings for the one friend she'd been able to keep for so long. He'd been one of the very few constants in her life and when the dynamic of their relationship had begun to change she got nervous. She found herself wanting to be around him more and more, craving his attention more than anything. It was like something bubbling inside of her threatening to boil until she finally gave into it. She had always found him attractive, how could she not, but their friendship had been some kind of a barrier before. She didn't see him in the same category as the boys she tried to flirt with in the hallways. Before he was Lev, just Lev, but now he was something more. He was strong and capable and exactly what she didn't know she had wanted all along. Maybe seeing how well he fit in in Scoarta, or how he'd managed to do all of the hard work her father had assigned him had painted him in a new light.

Despite being a capable witch, able to protect and defend herself, in this moment she still found herself thinking of Lev. Hoping, wishing, that he would be near by. She'd never felt herself wanting to need someone but everything was different with him. She didn't need him to save her, but that didn't mean she didn't want him to.
    When I die, let the wolves enjoy my bones. When I die, let me go.

When I die, let the flames devour me. When I die, set me free.

• Offline Lev Leskov
    • what doesn't kill you gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humour
    • Dylan
    • Sixteen
    • Heterosexual
    • 46 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
    Re: I'ma dress up like a robber and wear all black [Mihaela]
    « Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 01:34:33 AM »
    Lev knew she would put up a fight and had been expecting this. He had watched her fight, had sparred with her, even, when they were in Scoarta, but this was all new territory. It made his blood pump just knowing that she was going to fight him. He held her arms down as she struggled. She threw her head back, surprising him and making him bite his lip. He didn't let go, though, instead he held her tighter, trying to stay a step ahead of her. When she stomped her foot down on his foot, he lost his composure for just a second, cursing loudly. While he was able to restrain her, he knew he had kid of given up the game. He wondered if knowing it was him would make her fight harder or less hard.

Knowing that he had already given himself away, he moved beside her and spoke in a low, dark voice, she had never heard him use before. “Don't struggle, Miha.” He whispered. “It'll be over soon.” He began attempting to march her away. There still weren't any people around, making this easier than he thought. He didn't want to announce yet that he was kidnapping her for Dragobete. That would take the fun out of it. He marched her down the hallways and onto the grounds, stopping just outside the forest. He let go of her arms and pulled the sack off her head. He dunked a little, expecting a blow.

“Woah, woah...” he said, taking a few steps back. “I can explain everything....”

• Offline Mihaela Lupesco
  • Re: I'ma dress up like a robber and wear all black [Mihaela]
    « Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 07:37:52 PM »
    She struggled against the strength of her captor, being unable to move her arms or break away frustrated and thrilled her. When she felt the back of her skull connect with a solid surface she grimaced but it wasn't until she heard the person behind her cursing that things clicked into place a little. The voice was familiar, even from under the cloth hood and the rushing sounds of adrenaline. A million thoughts raced through her head in that moment, they blurred her vision, but he brought everything back to a perfect stillness when he spoke to her. His voice was low, powerful, and it captivated her. A calmness fell upon her as she began to march forward. Following orders was never something she'd been very good at but she couldn't not do exactly what he said in this moment. She felt like her skin was on fire as his fingers held her arms and guided her out of the castle. What did he have in mind? She should be frightened? Excited? Both?

Trusting Lev was as easy as breathing but that didn't make the not knowing any less alarming. Her mind was still telling her she should fight but her body didn't flinch. He hadn't lied when he said it would be over soon and before she realized how long they had been walking the hood was being removed. She shielded her eyes from the newly found light before taking a swing at him sharply. He was prepared for her but that just made her smile at him. "What in the world Lev?" She demanded, her hands crossing on her chest as she waited for an explanation.

She realized how close they were standing to the forest and a chill ran up her spine as the cool air blew hair into her face. What exactly did he have in mind? It was in that moment, as the light from the night sky illuminated the two of them, that she realized how differently he looked. He looked like he was on a quest. His face reminded her of how the hunters in Scoarta looked just before setting off into the night. They had a mission, a plan, and so much could go wrong it was written all over their faces. It was the fact that they were still brave enough to go through with it, despite the risks, that made them so unbelievably attractive and now Lev shared that same look. She took a step toward him, magnetized, and waited for an answer.
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:48:33 PM by Samm »
    When I die, let the wolves enjoy my bones. When I die, let me go.

When I die, let the flames devour me. When I die, set me free.

Tags: