October 16, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

Author Topic:  [mp] i've got fire in my soul [valda]  (Read 614 times)

Valda Pavlycheva [ Klyk Vampira ]
234 Posts  •  18  •  Gio+Val=Valio  •  played by Livvy
  • From the moment I saw you, I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life avoiding you
  • Trophy Closet Halfblood Character Russia National Team Fan Alla's pet skeleton (Inga's FPP Amethyst Award 2017) Christine's Diamond FPP 2018 Award
Re: [mp] i've got fire in my soul [valda]
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »
She physically flinched as if she had just be slapped across the face. Mihaela's words hurt. "You have to wait." No. Valda refused to wait. She waited ten years for her mother to die while she had worked diligently to rid her of her mysterious disease and sooth her aches and woes. She wasn't going to wait anymore in regards to her mother since she now knew she had the ability to open the door and converse with her. She had to explain herself to her mother. She needed closure and she had to get the words out there in the air and on her mother's ears so that Zoya could know Valda never gave up on her. Her mother needed to know that though she hadn't been eating and sleeping like she should, which aas visually beginning to take a toll on her, that she was with friends and those she considered family. She needed her mother to know that she was going to be okay with the help of those around her.

"I'm not going to wait, Mihaela. I have to bring her back." Before her friend could say anything else, she jumped to her feet and began to gather the ingredients for the horrid potion once more. "I wasn't finished! I need to open it again, but this time I'll focus more on keeping it open than on her." As she spoke, she pulled a chair over to a shelf to stand on. Mihaela began to ask Valda to stop, and though she tried to explain why they had to wait, Valda wouldn't hear it. She refused to. Miha's words were easily ignored as Valda saw her mother's summoning taking oriority over whatever foolish warnings the Romanian was trying to warn her of. Valda was certain she would be fibe. She used the extra height given to her to look on the top of the shelf for more flies and spider webs. Just her luck, she found them. She jumped down from the chair and rushed over to the table, dodging Miha's advances ti get in her way and stop her. Both the girls' actions and words were growing more and more frantic and desperate as Valda added the ingredients to her mortar, retrieving the others and using the rest of the dirt she had gotten off of Miha's shoes, and Miha was trying to get to things and get in her way to stop her. The adrenaline running through Valda made her rush even more to avoid Miha's advances. When all the ingredients were there, she wasted no time in mixing the potion and then drinking it all faster than she had before.

Valda looked incredibly ill, as if she were going to throw up, but she shook her head and continued on. "You said it yourself. I have strong convictions. Who would I be to give up now?" She spun around om her heels until she spotted the book on the floor and lurched for it, snatching it up and then holding it close to her to keep Miha from taking it, protecting the now sacred text from the other girl's grasp as she read the instructions for the ruins Miha had drawn. She was pacing back and forth now and even biting her finger not only to help her focus, or to doge Miha, but to keep the potion down as well.

She nodded as she resumed her old seat. Mihaela's screams to get her to stop were barelt recognized. Valda was so focused, so determined, so set on bringinf Zoya back she nonlongwr could hear Miha's pleas for her to stop. It was just her, the book, and the diagram on the floor. With her hand. That hadn't been cut, she raised it out in front of her. Her other bloody hand took her wand into her grasp. She made the cut just like Mihaela had, but she not only felt a sharp pain on her hand when she did, but a dull thud on her head too.

The room began to spin and darken around her. She was certain it was just the potion not agreeing with her to drinking it too fast and not letting it settle as she had rushed through the tasks. She felt herself drop her wand, amd before she could say or do anything else, the floor raced up to meet the swaying girl. Before she knew it, everything had gone dark as she was knocked into a state of unconsciousness on the floor.
~ Livvy - OOC | Pinterest | Valio | Sandbox | Shipper | Eruda, Russia ~

Mihaela Lupesco [ Drakonya Krov ]
1133 Posts  •  16  •  dating Lev Leskov <3  •  played by Samm
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 01:58:46 AM »
Was this witch serious? Mihaela had told her she had to stop, that she had to wait, that it was going to be terrible if she tried again and she hadn't listened. Mihaela rarely acted as the voice of reason but when it came to summoning the dead not even she played around. Bad things were at play here and it would do no one any good to mess around with them. Valda could hold the door open but Mihaela didn't think she could keep it screened shut if she tried again. As long as a door was open things could come through, and not just the things they had called on. Blood magic didn't work that way. It tricked you into thinking you were in control but really it was, it had always been, from the very beginning. The fact that she had randomly and mysteriously found the book hadn't been lost on her.

"Valda stop." She demanded, hands on her hips and hair pushed back off of her shoulders a true sign that she meant business. She was almost impressed but mostly pissed off by the other girls blatant disregard for either of their welfare. It was reckless in a way she had never seen from Valda. It would of been exciting if Mihaela wasn't so iritated by it. When Valda kept going, kept trying to get the potion mixed up and the spell back in action the Drakonya Krov witch did what any good friend would do in this situation. She took action. Valda wouldn't listen so Mihaela would have to make her stop. She shrugged her shoulders, sighed, and picked up one of the thicker heavier books that had been discarded on an old study table who knew how long ago. It was covered in dust and she blew the dust off quickly, watching the puff cloud in front of her face and then sink to her feet before moving to the other girl. Valda was so focused she probably wouldn't of noticed if Mihaela had approached with a chainsaw on full blast.

Thud! Smacking the Klyk upside the head rather unceremoniously with the old book she finally took a moment to read the title and giggled. 'History of Midbrain Maladies and their relation to Dragon Pox.' It was fitting, in a weird way, but she tossed the book to the side as Valda fell to the ground. Instead of waking up the now weak and unconscious witch she gathered up her things and left a note scrawled on an old textbook left open in front of the other girl laying on the floor. "Next time, listen." And with that she left Valda lying knocked out on the cold dusty ground in front of a half faded magical circle. Maybe some alone time would do her some good. Think about her decisions and all of that.

[[out]]
When I die, let the wolves enjoy my bones. When I die, let me go.

When I die, let the flames devour me. When I die, set me free.

Valda Pavlycheva [ Klyk Vampira ]
234 Posts  •  18  •  Gio+Val=Valio  •  played by Livvy
  • From the moment I saw you, I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life avoiding you
  • Trophy Closet Halfblood Character Russia National Team Fan Alla's pet skeleton (Inga's FPP Amethyst Award 2017) Christine's Diamond FPP 2018 Award
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 08:26:50 AM »
An echoing clang that came from the classroom door shutting stirred Valda out of her unconscious state. She stirred on the dusty ground and licked at her lips as her eyes looked around her. Memories of what had happened before started to come to mind. However, shew as still confused about how she had gotten into the state she had found herself in. Her bloody hands pushed her up off the floor so she was sitting in front of the runic drawings. It wasn't until now that she felt the pain in the back of her head. Her hand reached up to rub the dull pain, but the sight of the blood on her hands quickly changed her mind.

Just as she was about to stand, that was when she saw the note left for her. Her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. Her hands clenched into fists. As her mind raced to find the meaning of just why the note had been written, she found herself looking around the room for the dark haired Romanian girl and her book and instruments needed to conduct the spell of summoning her mother. Then it hit her, just like the book had it her head. It was sudden, unexpected, and painful. Mihaela had been the one to knock her unconscious. After all of that, she had left Valda there by herself. The redhead wanted to ask herself why the other had done such a thing, but deep down, she knew. She had messed up. She had crossed boundaries that shouldn't have been touched.

Valda stood with a heavy sigh and a heavy heart. She missed her mother. Five more minutes was all she had asked for and Mihaela didn't give that too her. She deserved it though for being so ignorant and undermining. But it was her mother... She not only got to see her again, but had conversed with her too. The moment had been bittersweet and now, left an awful aftertaste she wanted gone. She wanted this horrid feeling of guilt, fright, and excitement that had come from summoning her mother successfully. Later, she would go find Mihaela and apologize for her immature behavior. Seeing the girl was the last thing on her mind, though. With parts of her hands that had managed to not be stained by the crimson red liquid, she gathered her things and headed for the hospital wing to get her heads healed and cleaned up. She needed to think things over before she dared to cross Miha's path. Buying herself time by taking care of her wounds and then planning to find Gio and tell him what happened would help her calm down and get into a better state to approach the girl who had approached her first about the situation and apologize genuinely to show her that she regretted her actions now. Valda should have listened to Mihaela. She knew that. It was admitting that she was right that seemed to be the hardest part of all.

[[out]]
~ Livvy - OOC | Pinterest | Valio | Sandbox | Shipper | Eruda, Russia ~

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!