November 18, 2019, 09:06:07 AM

Author Topic:  [Lesson 1] All the eyes on me in the center of the ring [Open]  (Read 507 times)

Monty Franklin [ Board Mod ]
11 Posts  •  67  •  Hetero  •  played by [axel]Axel[/axel]
  • You and I are made of stardust; we are the stuff of exploded stars.
  • Trophy Closet Participated in Ilvermorny's 1st Year on MH (Christine's Diamond FPP 2018 Award) Thunderbird Head of House
[Lesson 1] All the eyes on me in the center of the ring [Open]
« on: February 15, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »

Sylvia Crowne [ Horned Serpent ]
140 Posts  •  12  •  Besides books?  •  played by Chaw
Re: [Lesson 1] All the eyes on me in the center of the ring [Open]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:36:44 AM »
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 05:25:15 AM by Chaw »

Carrie Marshall [ Wampus ]
48 Posts  •  17  •  Bicurious?  •  played by Olivia
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 03:47:18 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:47:42 PM by Olivia »
|| pinterest ||

and in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat . I tried to find the sound . but then it stopped, and I was in the darkness . so darkness I became

Leah Miller [ Horned Serpent ]
12 Posts  •  Twelve  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Leah Miller
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 02:00:04 AM »
The young, blue-green eyed, blonde walked into her class, Defense Against the Dark Arts, with her books and supplies in hand. Upon walking into the room, she noticed there was a stark lack of desks. There was only empty space, what seemed to be chalk-drawn lines, and a chalkboard. Leah looked at the board and noticed there were a few spells written upon it. She set her books down on the ground in order to open her notebook to write down the spell information on the board. She didn't want to seem like the "see information and have to rush to write it down like an idiot" type, but she was here to learn and the spells were part of that.

Suddenly, a shriek emanated from somewhere in the room and Leah jumped, dropping her notebook and pen, not used to the sudden loud noise. She looked around for the source of the shriek and noticed her friend, Sylvia, looking a bit scared. Based off Sylvia's appearance and the shriek, Leah surmised that Sylvia was the one who made the shrieking sound. Leah quickly picked up her notebook and pen off the floor and hurried over to the station where the chalkboard was, as she'd decided that that was where she'd begin. Leah also decided that she'd wait until the end of class to ask Sylvia if she was alright and if there was anything she could do.

Just when she thought she had calmed her racing heart, another scream echoed through the classroom, making Leah jump again. She had no idea how many more scares she could take. If there were many more, she was afraid she might break down and start crying, and she didn't really want that. For now, she decided, it was best to focus on classwork and the objective at hand, getting as much information from the board and practicing as many of the spells as possible. She pulled her wand out of its holster and turned it over and over in her hands. She just hoped this class period would pass by quickly.

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!