Simon Cresswell [ Inactive Character ]
14 Posts  •  12  •  played by Nan
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:55:30 AM »
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:55:46 AM by Nan »

sure, i have my bad days, but then i remember what a cute smile i have

Hazel So [ Slytherin ]
61 Posts  •  11  •  played by Mickie
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 03:31:46 AM »
"Just to read." She repeated his words with a tone marinated in skepticism. How did one pick out a book like that - one filled with new information and all sorts of advanced spells to try and test - and not feel any sort of pull towards that practical side? Perhaps a less curious, more rule-abiding dutiful student could resist that sort of temptation but Simon was a Gryffindor - the exact opposite of rule-abiding - so she was hesitant to trust his answer. She would be lying if she said she didn't understand wanting to attempt harder spells (she'd done it in Charms, after all).

Hazel's gaze flickered to the tome's cover, taking in the gold trim around the edges and the loops and swirls of its title. Characteristic curiosity welled up inside her. She had half a mind to snatch it from him, but that sort of behaviour was unbecoming - used only by those who lacked decorum of course. Instead, she smoothed out her skirt and donned a more neutral look on her face. "It sounds... interesting," she admitted, internally searching for the correct words to allow her an in on this adventure for knowledge. Maybe if she learned some advanced spells, she could turn her deduction fiasco around. It just pained her that she had to appeal to a Gryffindor to do it. Better him than Tomie or Quincy, she supposed.

"I'm pretty good at Transfiguration... as long as there are no insects involved." Her cheeks warmed, coloured a rosy hue at the memory of this morning. "Maybe... maybe we can practice together." The suggestion wasn't the easiest to get out, but she'd managed to do it. Human transfiguration... she couldn't wait to lock her gaze onto those pages! Surely Simon would agree to let her tag along.

t h e s e   w i n g s   w e r e   m a d e   t o   f l y

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 01:41:44 AM »
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:41:53 AM by Nan »

Hazel So [ Slytherin ]
61 Posts  •  11  •  played by Mickie
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 04:10:11 AM »

t h e s e   w i n g s   w e r e   m a d e   t o   f l y

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 07:54:26 PM »

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!