June 18, 2019, 07:44:42 AM

Author Topic:  I'm a rebel because nobody cares [Lip]  (Read 34 times)

Circe Sutcliffe [ Slytherin ]
7 Posts  •  16  •  Heterosexual  •  played by Lisa
I'm a rebel because nobody cares [Lip]
« on: June 07, 2019, 11:41:41 PM »
Detention. Circe Sutcliffe had not received a single detention since her first year. Those had been plenty enough to scare her out of getting up to too much mischief. Of course, this one wouldn't be as bad as all that. She was only supposed to be polishing the candelabras throughout the castle rather than be subjected to torture. Still, she felt anxious. And she still felt as though this particular detention had been completely undeserved on her part as well as her supposed partner in crime. Phillip Donnelly had been making a valid point in class when correcting a professor, though Circe had supposed that he could have probably been a little less condescending in his approach. That did not take away from the fact that he had been correct, however. She had come to his defense, as his loyal class partner for the day's project.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she had fancied him since third year. He probably didn't even really realize that she existed, to be honest. They never really spoke. She was usually quiet in class, and when she wasn't in class she was usually with Jam, Janae, and the rest of their core group. He had a girlfriend, now, besides. It would be in poor taste. She wasn't Jamison for goodness sake.

Standing on a small, wooden step-stool, Circe used a small rag and some chemicals that had been provided to them to begin her work. They were supposed to get as much accomplished as they could within the time given. Part of her wanted to slack off, but the bigger part of her was keen on just doing what they were told. Still, she wished that she could think of something clever to say. The Slytherin girl was not known to be a social butterfly, but it felt awkward to just work in silence.

"So... other than this unfortunate circumstance, how has your year been going so far?" Merlin kill me. She couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the boy, and diligently continued to work on the candelabra in front of her.  "I see you made Prefect. Congratulations." Why am I like this?

@Phillip Donnelly

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Hogwarts Anew
Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!