October 22, 2020, 05:08:56 AM

Author Topic:  (TTD) matched mayhem (Xaing Wu)  (Read 419 times)

Offline Esmeray Aysoy

(TTD) matched mayhem (Xaing Wu)
« on: July 18, 2019, 07:33:10 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:15:08 PM by Chaw »

Offline Zhen Xiang Wu

• Judas was only trying to help, when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden
  • Inactive Character
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character Rich Family Member
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Dylan
  • Sexuality: Bicurious
Re: (TTD) matched mayhem (Xaing Wu)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 02:13:03 AM »

Offline Esmeray Aysoy

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:48:17 AM »
Esmeray had been trying to relax when Xiang Wu joined her. Unfortunately, him sitting next to her, like a lover would, instead of across from her like one would in a business meeting just added to her stress. She was braking like 10 of her father's rules doing this but this was her future on the line. She wanted more control of her life and who she was going to marry and when she was going to get married. She was not going to get any control of this if she left it up to a secretive matchmaker and her pushy parents. So, she was here.

Needless to say she was not her confident, chatty, playful-self when he fist sat down but she soon found her voice. Although it was a whisper that hissed with frustration. "Is it not obvious? I stole these files from a matchmaker. The same matchmaker... apparently that your PARENTS are working with to find a match for you." She pointed at her folder, then his. She rolled her eyes when he complimented her picture on the cover then flipped it over to hopefully get him to concentrate. She went to put her hand on his arm as she said, "Xiang Wu, listen. That folder has like eight pictures of witches that the matchmaker as so far picked for you. I don't know about you, but I would want to know who my parents are considering for my future husband. These are the pictures of the witches picked for you, one of which will likely soon to be your wife, and apparently I am one of them."

She pointed to the stack of photos letting him go through them. He got to her photo she left on the bottom of the stack, before she continued. "It is just I know you... and when I saw you were one of my ... candidates I wanted to see where you stand. Are you really thinking about marrying any of them?"

"I am sorry, I am not planning to get married any time soon. Yet my parents think it is the next step for me after I graduate. They would not likely stop their meddling until I get engaged or at least I am seriously dating a pureblood with good connections or something." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"I just don't have a lot of time... I need to get back home and figure out a way of sneaking these folders back. I was... I was just hoping. I just need a plan to delay things or one of these two guys might be asking me to marry them next." She showed him the other two folders, of her other two candidates before she realizing how desperate she seemed. Hurt pride bubbled up and she got defensive. "Look. I don't care who you are interested in, I just liked you and I thought you should know. I need to get going. Don't worry, I am sure I will think of something. I just need to buy myself sometime."

The tall Turkish girl stands up and starts to gather her up the folders.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:56:20 AM by Chaw »

Offline Zhen Xiang Wu

• Judas was only trying to help, when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden
  • Inactive Character
  • Trophy Closet Pureblood Character Rich Family Member
    • Awards
  • Player Name: Dylan
  • Sexuality: Bicurious
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 03:16:44 PM »

Offline Esmeray Aysoy

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 09:00:57 PM »

Tags: