September 16, 2019, 05:14:40 PM

Author Topic:  [Announcement] Anniversary 2019 Poll Winners  (Read 116 times)

Ashton [ Ilvermorny Admin ]
1136 Posts  •  22 🍑  •  she/her 🌸  •  played by Ashton
[Announcement] Anniversary 2019 Poll Winners
« on: September 03, 2019, 05:48:04 AM »

Many thanks to everyone who participated in our Anniversary 2019 event! Please keep in mind that below are listed winners and runners-up for categories that had more than a few nominees, all in the spirit of inclusion and fun. These graphics are yours to do with what you will--to place in signatures, shippers, links, etc. All I ask is that you move them to your own hosting on mhrpg.org. Otherwise, badges have already been assigned. Please let me know if you should have gotten one and did not. See below for some smaller housekeeping things, and congratulations, everyone! Without our members, MH would not have the ability to run fun events like this each year.

GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING
All flash-forward threads have been moved to the Timeturner section of the board. Feel free to play these to completion and claim for FPP points when they are finished. We have a Jeopardy badge we have not given out yet! Please complete the current round (a first, as we have always finished rounds before!) to win this award and earn prizes as per the game's rules. Winners will be posted here upon the game's completion. In addition, feel free to send administration feedback or post in our Dev Pool about things you liked/did not like about this year's anniversary celebrations as well as things you'd like to see in following years.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:04:32 PM by Olivia »

Laura [ Hogwarts Admin ]
1595 Posts  •  28  •  played by laura
Re: [Announcement] Anniversary Poll Winners
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 10:54:31 AM »
congrats all! 💕💖

will be offline 24 august - 24 september

Miss Mori [ OOC Account ]
150 Posts  •  30  •  Bi-sexual, Polyamorous
Re: [Announcement] Anniversary 2019 Poll Winners
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 09:38:29 PM »
oh my goodness i voted like day one and never checked them again. i wasn't expecting to win anything <3 Congrats everyone!!!

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!