October 24, 2019, 05:26:56 AM

Author Topic: [Solved] character sheet colours  (Read 89 times)

Cam. [ OOC Account ]
8 Posts
[Solved] character sheet colours
« on: October 07, 2019, 09:14:57 PM »
How do you guys add colours to your sheet spines?  Like, the hard-coded bits (i.e., "First name" and "Appearance").  I've seen lots of sheets with it, but can't seem to figure it out!

Apologies if this is answered somewhere already, I couldn't find it ^^
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 12:42:32 AM by Olivia »

w h e n   y o u   l e f t   t h i s   t o w n   w i t h   y o u r   w i n d o w s   d o w n   a n d   t h e   w i l d e r n e s s   i n s i d e
l e t   t h e   e x i t s   p a s s ,   a l l   t h e   t a r   a n d   g l a s s ,   ' t i l   t h e   r o a d   a n d   s k y   a l i g n

▿  ▽  ▿

Sioban [ Super-Admin ]
1102 Posts
Re: character sheet colours
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:33:47 PM »
Hiya Cam!

Is is just those areas you're having a bit of trouble with?

If you enter your text between the following tags [color=#hexcode][/color] and replace "hexcode" with your chosen colour, this should make your text appear in the colour you'd like. I hope that makes sense!

- Sioban.

Cam. [ OOC Account ]
8 Posts
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 09:41:38 PM »
Hi, Sioban! <3

I mean specifically in the parts of the form that are pre-supplied.  If you look at @Ira Ilyina right now, scroll down to the Personality section, the "Personality" is white, but I'm able to add colour to the rest of that section... but for @Dermod Larkin Morfessa (sorry to tag you!), Carys has that text coloured.

I'm not sure how to add the [color] tag to that part of the form ^^

w h e n   y o u   l e f t   t h i s   t o w n   w i t h   y o u r   w i n d o w s   d o w n   a n d   t h e   w i l d e r n e s s   i n s i d e
l e t   t h e   e x i t s   p a s s ,   a l l   t h e   t a r   a n d   g l a s s ,   ' t i l   t h e   r o a d   a n d   s k y   a l i g n

▿  ▽  ▿

Dermod Larkin Morfessa [ Death Eater ]
1468 Posts  •  59  •  Straight  •  played by Carys
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »
Hi, Sioban! <3

I mean specifically in the parts of the form that are pre-supplied.  If you look at @Ira Ilyina right now, scroll down to the Personality section, the "Personality" is white, but I'm able to add colour to the rest of that section... but for @Dermod Larkin Morfessa (sorry to tag you!), Carys has that text coloured.

I'm not sure how to add the [color] tag to that part of the form ^^

I'll find the relevant text in Dermod's sheet and PM you if nobody else beats me to it. I have to copy it every single time xD

Louise [ OOC Account ]
114 Posts
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 09:57:27 PM »
This?

Code: [Select]
[style]#charactersheet li { color: #7093DB; font-size:10px; }#charactersheet i, #charactersheet em { color:#AB82FF!important; font-style:italic; }#charactersheet strong, #charactersheet b { color:#5D478B!important; font-weight:bold; } [/style]

Just grabbed it out of Hal's sheet :) stick that in the start of the sheet, General Information Header and you can dictate colour of font throughout.  Someone did it for me once and I've been copy pasting since <333 first colour is for text, second for italics and third for bold (which is also those standard sheet headings that normally show up white)

Cam. [ OOC Account ]
8 Posts
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 10:02:53 PM »
It works!!  My day is made. :]

Thank you for your help, Carys, Louise and Sioban!

▿  ▽  ▿

Louise [ OOC Account ]
114 Posts
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 10:12:57 PM »
Yay! I'm glad it worked xD

Olivia [ Beauxbatons Admin ]
2651 Posts  •  28  •  played by Olivia
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 12:42:17 AM »
Louise beat me to it! ;)

marking this as "solved" <33

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!