September 16, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

Author Topic:  Error Reports  (Read 45177 times)

Olivia [ Beauxbatons Admin ]
2582 Posts  •  28  •  played by Olivia
Re: Error Reports
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2018, 09:18:10 PM »
Hi, it seems I'm unable to quote, reply or start a topic in most areas on the board, except my own sandbox, my shipper and here. I'm still able to send PMs though? I've tried on my phone, computer and laptop but this doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thank you! <333

Hey @Kita!

Can you check each of your child accounts and let me know if any of them have been archived, or if you've tried to link any Unsorted accounts to your OOC recently? Usually when this happens, one of the linked accounts has 0 posts associated with it and that's what causes the hiccup. <33

EDIT :: I think I found the problem! For some reason Lea's account had 0 posts even though I know you've posted her IC haha. Adjusted that, let me know if that helped!

Kita [ OOC Account ]
416 Posts
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2018, 09:39:17 PM »
Hey @Kita!

Can you check each of your child accounts and let me know if any of them have been archived, or if you've tried to link any Unsorted accounts to your OOC recently? Usually when this happens, one of the linked accounts has 0 posts associated with it and that's what causes the hiccup. <33

EDIT :: I think I found the problem! For some reason Lea's account had 0 posts even though I know you've posted her IC haha. Adjusted that, let me know if that helped!

@Olivia Seems all fixed to me! <333 Thank you so much! You’re a lifesaver <3

Nan [ OOC Account ]
272 Posts  •  ❤️
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 06:01:58 PM »

>>

this is the most extreme case so far but the post box is not letting me post normal things and is just messing with my spacing (ie, single spacing even though i double space between paragraphs) and sizing and i cant figure it out hahaha

case in point: i had to edit this because when i first posted it posted in approximately 0 point font

Daphne [ Head Admin ]
928 Posts  •  31 years old  •  Bisexual
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 06:52:17 PM »
@Nan what browser are you using? does it happen every time you post or just certain posts? can you link me to the post you screenshotted?

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!