October 17, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Author Topic:  Error Reports  (Read 40696 times)

Daphne [ Head Admin ]
816 Posts  •  30 years old
Re: Error Reports
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 12:24:52 AM »
There is no message

exactly. that's why i told you to disregard it.
can you check maurice's pm's now and see if the ones you deleted are back?

Maurice Moreau [ Ombrelune ]
784 Posts  •  16  •  played by Nermal
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 12:37:02 AM »
Yes! Most of everything is back! <3

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

Maurice Moreau [ Ombrelune ]
784 Posts  •  16  •  played by Nermal
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 12:51:28 AM »
But all the correspondence after the delete disiaster is gone. And all my messages from the latest few days are gone now. As well and my my last messages are gone. I don’t know if the recipients even got them

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

Mickie [ OOC Account ]
341 Posts  •  21
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2018, 11:52:58 PM »
i can't like any posts in any board from any of my accounts. it's not an option at all for me. the only thing in the top right corner is the quote button. idk if this is an error or if i'm just blind and the like option is somewhere else

Dylan [ Durmstrang Admin ]
924 Posts  •  Twenty-Seven  •  He/Him
  • Durmstrang/Koldovstoretz Admin
  • Durmstrang/Koldovstoretz Team
  • Trophy Closet "This driver was sorted into the ambitious house of Slytherin during Anniversary 2017" ~ Slytherin placed 2nd during the House Cup with 2423 points. Keep cute and kitty on~ღ This member reached the Aquamarine level before the July 2018 reset! Lunar New Year 2018 Earned at least 15点数 during 2001 Bunkasai Complete with Gumdrop Buttons "I survived Anniversary 2017 # dead" Inga's Sapphire FPP Reward 2017 This member reached the Pearl level before the 2017 FPP reset!
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 12:04:06 AM »
i can't like any posts in any board from any of my accounts. it's not an option at all for me. the only thing in the top right corner is the quote button. idk if this is an error or if i'm just blind and the like option is somewhere else

do you have adblock on? I was having this issue with mine and then it turned out to be adblock

Mickie [ OOC Account ]
341 Posts  •  21
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:03 AM »
do you have adblock on? I was having this issue with mine and then it turned out to be adblock

omg this was it

thank you!!

Louise [ OOC Account ]
2 Posts
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2018, 12:47:49 PM »
Hi

Hoping for some help accessing the "Adult Character Guide".  I used to be able to access it by clicking on the link in the "Character Creation Guide" but now it just comes up with "An Error Has Occurred!" - "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I've tried refreshing and logging in and out but I still can't access the "Adult Character Guide" through the link and I've been unable to locate it elsewhere.

Looking forward to your help so I can finish off my character sheet I'm working on :)

Cheers!

Heather [ OOC Account ]
460 Posts  •  27  •  Heterosexual
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2018, 01:23:16 PM »
Hi

Hoping for some help accessing the "Adult Character Guide".  I used to be able to access it by clicking on the link in the "Character Creation Guide" but now it just comes up with "An Error Has Occurred!" - "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I've tried refreshing and logging in and out but I still can't access the "Adult Character Guide" through the link and I've been unable to locate it elsewhere.

Looking forward to your help so I can finish off my character sheet I'm working on :)

Cheers!

@ConfusedButHopeful

Try this link. <333

It is located in the “Destinations” forum. :)
If the link is broken, the admins will fix it once they’re able to. ^____^
Thanks for informing!

Louise [ OOC Account ]
2 Posts
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2018, 10:33:31 PM »
Ah "Destinations".  Found it! Thank you @Heather :)

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!