Author Topic:  Error Reports  (Read 39950 times)

• Offline Fee
  • Re: Error Reports
    « Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 12:24:52 AM »
    There is no message

exactly. that's why i told you to disregard it.
    can you check maurice's pm's now and see if the ones you deleted are back?

• Offline Maurice Moreau
    « Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 12:37:02 AM »
    Yes! Most of everything is back! <3

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
    credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

• Offline Maurice Moreau
    « Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 12:51:28 AM »
    But all the correspondence after the delete disiaster is gone. And all my messages from the latest few days are gone now. As well and my my last messages are gone. I don’t know if the recipients even got them

And anyway there was no proof nor a motive why
    credits in order: Savannah, Mike, Goblin Queen

• Offline Mickie
    « Reply #48 on: July 16, 2018, 11:52:58 PM »
    i can't like any posts in any board from any of my accounts. it's not an option at all for me. the only thing in the top right corner is the quote button. idk if this is an error or if i'm just blind and the like option is somewhere else

• Offline Dylan
    • Durmstrang Main Admin
    • Dylan
    • Twenty-Seven
    • He/Him
    • 824 Posts
    • Trophy Closet
      "This driver was sorted into the ambitious house of Slytherin during Anniversary 2017" ~ Slytherin placed 2nd during the House Cup with 2423 points. Keep cute and kitty on~ღ This member reached the Aquamarine level before the July 2018 reset! Lunar New Year 2018 Earned at least 15点数 during 2001 Bunkasai Complete with Gumdrop Buttons "I survived Anniversary 2017 # dead" Inga's Sapphire FPP Reward 2017 This member reached the Pearl level before the 2017 FPP reset! This driver participated in the Valentine's Day 2017 celebrations!
    Re: Error Reports
    « Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 12:04:06 AM »
    i can't like any posts in any board from any of my accounts. it's not an option at all for me. the only thing in the top right corner is the quote button. idk if this is an error or if i'm just blind and the like option is somewhere else

do you have adblock on? I was having this issue with mine and then it turned out to be adblock

• Offline Mickie
    « Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:03 AM »
    do you have adblock on? I was having this issue with mine and then it turned out to be adblock

omg this was it

thank you!!

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

Static Affiliates

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
    Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!