September 25, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Author Topic:  [Announcement] Show Me The Money!  (Read 11711 times)

Albus Dumbledore [ Portrait ]
3514 Posts  •  played by Dumblydore
[Announcement] Show Me The Money!
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »

Money, money, money, always sunny, in the rich man's world~

Is your character employed in a shop? Are they a ministry worker? Are they a healer? Do they have any other form of employment found in the Adult Character Guide or an administration-approved occupation? Then this topic is for you! Professors don't need to worry about claiming on the payroll since it will be automatically registered in the system.

For the rest of professions, this payroll topic is updated each real-life month and consequently you can claim sickles for your character working each month. Your thread does not have to be finished, or even completed. If you made a post the current month of your character working, then it qualifies. Accordingly, you can claim posts for the same thread every month, until your thread is finished. Furthermore, if you have a post (or starter) where your character is just getting off from work, or during a break, or even out for lunch, it also qualifies as long as their work or schedule is mentioned.

However, the character is not paid per post, but monthly per thread, so keep that in mind. For example, if an Auror posted in a work-related topic in January three times, they will be paid for that topic only, but will also be paid for the respective topic in February, even if they make only one post. If an Auror posts working in January in four different threads, even if it is only one post in each, they get paid for all four threads. 

To ensure that we send sickles your way, you will have to fill out the form provided below and post it here. Claims can be applied for retroactively, the furthest date being January 1st, 2018.

To apply for sickles, please reply to this thread with the following:

Name: < the name of your character >
Gringotts Account: < link to your Gringotts account >
Topic(s): < link the topic(s) where you played/mentioned your character doing their job and state the month(s) in which the post(s) have been written >

Code: [Select]
[size=8pt][color=#D3AB34][b]Name:[/b][/color][color=#968E76] < the name of your character >
[color=#D3AB34][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] < your character's job >
[color=#D3AB34][b]Gringotts Account:[/b][/color] < link to your Gringotts account >
[color=#D3AB34][b]Topic(s):[/b][/color] < link the topic(s) where you played/mentioned your character doing their job and state the month(s) in which the post(s) have been written >[/color][/size]

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:38:14 AM by Lena »

Albus Dumbledore [ Portrait ]
3514 Posts  •  played by Dumblydore
Re: [Announcement] Show Me The Money!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 08:03:05 AM »
Calling all adult gold diggers, goblins, and nifflers! Claims are now also open for the month of August. If you have any questions regarding the new rules, please contact @Elena.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:06:47 PM by Elena »

Charlie Baker [ Artist ]
280 Posts  •  26  •  Bisexual  •  played by laura
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 08:43:56 AM »
Name: Charlie Baker
Gringotts Account: vault 119235
Topic(s): august august august

Done~
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 11:33:49 AM by Elena »

i ' v e   d o n e   s o m e   t h i n g s   t h a t   i   s h o u l d n ' t   h a v e   d o n e ,
b u t   i   h a v e n ' t   s t o p p e d   l o v i n g   y o u   o n c e

Christine [ OOC Account ]
2682 Posts  •  28
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
all for august - gringotts here

Name: @Honey Bea Flume
Gringotts Account:
Topic(s): x

Name: @Edith Holthouse
Gringotts Account:

Name: @Winston T. Foss
Gringotts Account:

Name: @Waldo Burgstaller
Gringotts Account:

Name: @Arkadiy Malenkov
Gringotts Account:

Done~
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 11:35:31 AM by Elena »

Tags:

* Affiliates

Directories & Topsites

RPG Initiative

Static Affiliates

Messiah, an original fantasy

Scrolling Affiliates

HOS
Click here to affiliate with Magical Hogwarts!